Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

7 weeks old!

Avery turned 7 weeks old yesterday! She is getting so big! I took some video of her playing on her playmat, but I only took one still shot of her, and she's asleep. I've got to get better about that. I also did our very accurate weighing system (I hold her and weigh and then put her down and weigh), and according to that, she weighs 9 pounds and 1-2 ounces! The little pajamas that she is wearing in the picture are newborns. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but they are a little small (the sleeves are short, and when she straightens out her legs, the legs are too short!). We might try out our 3 month pjs tonight to see how they fit. We are also about to move up a size in diapers....from newborns to 1s!