Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

4 Months Old

Avery went to the doctor today for her 4 month check up; this visit also came with some immunizations. Here are her stats:
12 pounds 7.5 ounces (30th percentile)
23.5 inches (40th percentile)
head circumference = 90th percentile
He said he was very happy with her growth and development and that she looked very healthy. And, unlike last visit (2 month check up), I was able to answer "yes" to all of the milestones...woo hoo! Here are some pictures from the day's events:

This is actually a picture from Avery's 2 month check up....
Here she is today at her 4 month check up....any differences?
Showing off her chunky legs.
Making funny faces with daddy.
Sweet girl. She really likes standing these days.
Getting dressed after the shots. She SCREAMED this time. She cried for about 5 minutes. Hopefully she will react the same way as last time (no reaction really, no fever, no fussiness, etc).
Settling down with the paci and lovey. All better now.

This morning Avery and I went to a Pampered Chef party. It was a lot of fun--so much fun that I decided that I would host one! My date is set for September 29 at 6:30 (dinner provided) at my house. It is right in time to see the newest gadgets and some old favorites and start thinking about Christmas presents. Order at my party and get a head start on shopping! I would love for you all to come or order online using my name. If you have questions, let me know!