Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun with Naptime...

The pictures are from the naptime after Avery figured out how to roll over from back to stomach and vice versa. Nighttime tonight might be tricky. I'm not expecting you to be able to tell what position she is in, but I want you to notice the paci on the floor. This is the first time this has happened....another "milestone" I suppose.
Ok, her normal position is her head to the left (same side as the puppy dog) and feet to the right.
I guess she likes the view of her mobile better in this position.
And just in case you are wondering, yes, she is only in a diaper. She has had multiple dirty diapers, and I am done with changing clothes every time. She has also had a clear, runny nose today. She may have a bug, or like my pediatrician thinks, she may be starting to teeth. Is it bad of me to wish it's just a bug??