Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

So Big!

When I put Avery in her swing this morning, she looked so big! I couldn't help but think about how small she used to be. Here are some pictures from 4 months ago and then pictures from today.

Four Months ago (May 2):
Today (September 7):
Four Months ago (May 2):
Today (September 7):
Yes, her pajamas are obviously supposed to be winter, but I'm afraid that they won't fit when that time of the year rolls around.
Last night was the first night that I consider Avery sleeping through the night. She has been sleeping until about 5am, eating, and going back to bed until about 8am. Since we all go back to bed, I haven't been considering that "sleeping through the night." However, this morning, she slept until 7:45am, so we all got up instead of going back to sleep. It was wonderful!