Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

24 Weeks!!

Avery is 24 weeks today. I have posted before that she is sitting for short periods of time, but that has changed! She will now sit for almost an entire Sesame Street. If she does topple over, she is almost always able to catch herself. It still makes me very nervous. She is such a big girl! She really wants to crawl, and I guess that's the next thing on the checklist. However, I am trying to deter her from crawling (is that bad to admit??). Here are some pictures of her sitting and then a video.




Also, now that she's figured out that she can sit, it is very hard to get her to lay back. Example: the bouncy seat. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but she is not laying back in it any longer. All she wants to do is sit up.