Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Avery!

Oh what a journey was started one year ago today. At 1:30pm, our little girl entered the world....a bit earlier than expected. I would love to type all my favorite moments and memories here for you, but I'm a little emotional about an entire year passing right before our very eyes. Is there such thing as post-postpartum blues?? There is no doubt that she is the light of our world and a divine blessing each and every day. She changes overnight, it seems. Before I have another breakdown, let me introduce you to Avery Noelle Knierim, age 1 year:

Doesn't she look so old sitting "criss-cross applesauce" (we were allowed to call that Indian style when I was growing up)
Had to throw this one in there....this one makes us laugh
Her sweet little profile
Such a happy little girl
I think she looks at least 3 years old in this one....oh my goodness
This is a true representation of our bundle of JOY
And, again, standing with the porch pillar. This reminds me of senior pictures from high school (which I am told is just around the corner)

As you all know, I like to do comparison postings with pictures. I'll put some of those up in a little bit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVERY!