Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Avery's Dance Class

Avery started dance class last week. It's a class for beginner dancers, starting at age 2. They do ballet for half of the class and tap for the other half. Tap is her favorite right now. I tried to snap some shots of her before we left for our first class, but she was not interested. I'm pretty sure it's because of the attitude she's started having recently of not listening, but for now, I'm going to say that she was uncooperative because she was so excited about going to dance class :)
This picture (above) reminds me of one of me from when I was little...dressed as a cat for Halloween and plastered to the wall like I was being interrogated (remember it, Mom?)


Did not notice until we actually got to dance class that she had on the wrong kind of tights...oh well! Also didn't have her shoes or dance bag labeled for the first class---slacker Mom for sure!