Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Amazing

God is amazing. His craftsmanship is undeniable.



In the course of the past few weeks, I have had to change doctors. It was somewhat devastating. My past doctor had been with me for years, knew me, and was just as excited and amazed that I was able to become pregnant as we were. The new doctor seemed nice enough, but I was still nervous. We went for our first appointment with the new doctor and our second appointment as expectant parents. Because I was a new patient and because of the past diagnosis, I was able to have an extra ultrasound at 12 weeks.




Here is our baby...actually resembling a baby. Amazing. 4 short weeks ago the baby was literally a blob of cells....and now....wow! We could literally see the baby's arms moving around. The baby would settle down, and then I would laugh, and the baby would get startled and start moving around again. The heart rate was 162 and we have the same due date.