Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

100 Things

I was tagged by Jenn to come up with 100 things about myself. Warning: This could be found boring by some people.

1. I have been married to Matt for 21 months
2. I have been pregnant for 6 of those months
3. We are expecting our first child in May
4. It's a girl
5. I secretly wanted a little girl
6. I was opposed to using pink in her bedroom
7. Pink is now in her bedroom
8. We attend church at First Baptist Alabaster
9. I did not grow up in a Baptist church
10. I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas
11. For a majority of my life, my dad worked at an ice cream company
12. My mom was a stay-at-home mom
13. I have one little brother who is 20 years old
14. "Little" meaning younger...he's over 6 feet tall
15. My family lives in Nashville
16. I wouldn't mind moving back there eventually
17. I was voted "Most Sarcastic" in high school
18. I have two dogs, Jackson and Maggie
19. We would not have gotten Maggie had we known that we were already pregnant
20. Our little baby is a miracle baby
21. I thank God every day for His amazing blessings
22. I love milk
23. I don't like orange juice
24. Matt was the first boy that I met at Samford
25. I was in a sorority in college
26. I loved it
27. Sometimes I miss college
28. I am in school again
29. I am getting my Masters of Nursing
30. It is a little harder than I thought it would be
31. I hate busy paperwork
32. I love being organized
33. I hate being late
34. Most people think that I am an extrovert, but I consider myself an introvert
35. I wear contacts and hate wearing my glasses
36. I am self-conscious about gaining weight
37. I love vacations
38. I hate flying on airplanes
39. I studied in Italy during undergraduate
40. I am a nurse
41. I love my job
42. I am unsure as to what the future holds
43. I'm not really scared though
44. I am a planner
45. I like to know everything
46. I like being crafty
47. I secretly wish that I was Martha Stewart
48. I sewed curtains for our kitchen today
49. This is actually harder than I thought
50. I like challenges
51. I haven't been sick at all during the pregnancy
52. I also haven't had weird cravings
53. I crave whatever I smell or whatever is in front of me
54. It hasn't bothered me like I thought it would when people touch my belly
55. I am scared about delivery
56. I wish living didn't cost so much
57. I handle the finances of our family
58. Matt is a wonderful husband---he probably does more housework than I do
59. I feel bad that I didn't say that before now, so I'll say it again: Matt is a wonderful husband
60. I love Oreo Blizzards
61. I love Mexican food
62. My husband is a much pickier eater than I am
63. It bothers me when people say that they can't tell that I am pregnant
64. I am not vocally talented, but I sing a lot
65. I am probably tone deaf actually
66. I love Christmas
67. I also really like Halloween
68. I love getting a good deal
69. I like making new friends although it's hard because I'm an introvert
70. It was very hard for me to learn to sleep with someone when Matt and I got married
71. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and talked seriously about moving there
72. Sometimes we still talk about moving there
73. I love the beach and Matt likes the mountains
74. I have registered multiple times every year to win the HGTV Dream Home
75. I like laughing
76. I can cry at the drop of a hat
77. I want to be a teacher someday
78. I love math
79. I hate it when people smack their chewing gum
80. I hate it when people get too close to a microphone and you can hear their mouths smacking
81. I am addicted to chapstick
82. I used to play the piano
83. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor in high school
84. My first job was a checker at the grocery store, and I loved it
85. I love football
86. I love hockey
87. I want an embroidery machine
88. I wish I could make the same living as I do being a nurse by doing something from home
89. I wish our house had come furnished
90. I am impatient with ignorance
91. I am not up to date with current events
92. The perfect temperature range for me is 60-70 degrees
93. Unless it's snowing, it should never be cold
94. I hate drinking water
95. I am a horrible patient for any doctor
96. I hate the dentist
97. I have the biggest sweet tooth of any person I know
98. I drink coffee everyday (caffeine-free right now of course)
99. We try to eat healthy and organic as much as possible
100. I am excited about what the future holds for my family