Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ready or Not....Here She Comes!!

We're in the hospital RIGHT NOW!! I called the doctor earlier this morning to let her know some potential problems that I was experiencing over the weekend, and they suggested that I go to Labor and Delivery just to be checked out. When we got here, there really wasn't any change since my last appointment, but they drew lab work and put me on the monitors. While waiting for lab work to result, my blood pressure went up, I was having contractions, and her heartrate decelerated very low---like the 90s. My doctor decided that we had both kept this up long enough, and my C-Section was moved from May 1 to tomorrow afternoon---April 21. Woo hoo!! Keep all of us in your prayers!