Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Lately

Here's what we've been up to lately....

Sometimes when she sleeps, she makes the "I love you" sign with her little hands. Reflex, I'm sure, but it's so sweet. Of course I haven't been able to capture it on camera---it's like she knows I want a picture of it. Here's the closest one:

Here she is on the way to see Daddy at work. Daddy babysat for Avery the other day while Mommy went to the doctor. This also documents the first time that I have maneuvered the carry-carseat by myself. They are definitely heavy, and my baby just weighs barely over six pounds! This is her normal reaction to her carseat and riding in the car. I'm thankful she's not a screamer....yet.

Sweet angel taking a nap. Thanks to our cousins for this sweet little dress!


BIG yawn---can you tell that she just ate? She's funny now because after most of her yawns, she ends with a long, drawn-out sigh.


Waking up from a nap and being alert.

Close-up of awake time.

She was having a hard time seeing the mobile above her swing, so I tied up her mirror so that she could look at something without straining. I think she's saying, "Ooooo."

Is she advanced?? Soon after the ooooing, she decided to go for it. She was reaching out and grabbing at the mirror and pushing it. I think that I took 20 pictures of this.

In this one she's either saying, "Ahhh" or "oh my goodness....I'm so scared."