Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Busy Week

This has been a busy week for us already. Sunday was Matt's first Father's Day. Avery was dedicated at church that day also. My family came in town for the dedication. She did very well---she slept through it! I started back to work on Monday, and that was harder than I had expected it to be. Matt kept her all day by himself and did a wonderful job! It was much easier knowing that she was at home with her daddy. Avery's cousins, Isabel and William, are in town this week, so we went and had dinner with them last night. There were some pretty cute pictures taken, so check out their family blog! Today (Tuesday), I had a doctor's appointment this morning (I have officially been released from being an OB patient!!), and Avery has a doctor's appointment this afternoon for her first shots. Below are some pictures that should have been posted before now, but oh well. Like I said, it has been a busy week so far!

Oh, anyone out there know much about blogging?? Why am I not able to rearrange my pictures anymore after they upload? They upload in a weird order (not chronological), and I am unable to move them around now.


Happy 7th Anniversary, Josh and Jenn!


Happy First Father's Day, Daddy!! She's so happy for you!

This was at Avery's dedication at church on Sunday.