Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cousins

Avery's cousins came into town for the weekend, and we were fortunate enough to spend some time with them this evening. My sister in law and brother in law have birthdays coming up, so we went out to eat to celebrate and then back to my mother in law's afterward. Avery wore a little blue bubble that was one of the first outfits that I bought for her and the first outfit that I had monogrammed. It's very surreal that she is actually able to wear it now.

I can tell that Avery loves her cousins. She just looks and looks at them. I think that they like her, too! Here are some pictures with Isabel. No pictures were taken with William tonight---he is too fast! There is still hope because we are planning on seeing them again tomorrow.
Sweet lovin!