Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Been a While

It has been well over a month since my last blog post, and I swore that I would never be one of "those people" who blog once a month. Sorry! It has been very busy around here lately, and we really haven't even had time (or the thoughtfulness) to take pictures. But, we made a conscious effort to take some last weekend. So, here goes...

We went to the zoo because the weather was amazing! The temperature was in the high 60s/low 70s the entire time...perfect for me! We could have stayed there all day. And, only in Alabama is there a University of Alabama or an Auburn "exhibit" to choose from for a photo op.....
We have a new camera face. This one is the cheese face since she says "cheese" while making it. Lovely.
I finally found her a slide. Not that I couldn't find one before, but I couldn't find one for the price that I wanted to pay :) It's consignment season again in the Knierim household, so that means lots of great deals like a Little Tikes slide for $10. She loves it and has only fallen off (followed by tears) once.
This is Matt's favorite. He's trying to mold her into an LPGA tour player. She's working on it, but is so darn cute when she says "golf."