Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Twins

I will never deny or try to hide the fact that when I found out that we were going to be having another girl, the thought of dressing them alike has been nothing short of a priority. It's a little tricky to find their sizes in coordinating outfits though. Many of Avery's clothes are consignment or hand-me-downs from friends, so finding the match is challenging. However, I have managed to find matches to some of Avery's clothing....sometimes a perfect match! Trying to get a picture of the two of them in their matching pink and green flamingo bubbles....not looking forward to Christmas card pictures!! Here's a sampling of the failure...

This is by far our favorite....literally makes us laugh out loud every time we see it.
This is when I thought it might be a distraction to the misery of having your picture taken if she held her little sister's hand. Also funny.