Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

34 1/2 Weeks....

We went to another doctor's appointment this morning. My blood pressure was up and the swelling is out of control! The doctor seems to think that it is Pregnancy Induced Hypertension and NOT preeclampsia, but just in case, I am performing a test all day long and will take my results in tomorrow where I will have some blood drawn. I start going every week now instead of every two weeks. She also said that she didn't think or expect me to make it to 39 weeks (our date that we were given at the last appointment). So, that means that our little May baby will probably be an April baby. Which, by the way, is fine with me---I am over being pregnant. It is pretty miserable now. Below are some pictures that we took today. We realized that we didn't really have any front pictures, only side pictures, so we took one of each. I really don't even recognize myself in these pictures---so strange!